Since 2005, Knowledge Train has been delivering high quality, best value certification courses to professionals worldwide.
Based in London, Knowledge Train has helped over 30,000 people gain professional best-practice certifications in subjects such as ITIL, project management, programme management, change management and agile.
Knowledge Train’s values are what sets us apart. We do not believe that corporate social responsibility means anything unless it is backed up with deeds. That is why we regularly contribute to a range of socially beneficial charities.
Our seven core values are:
- Respect – for our customers, our staff and for you, the people we want to help learn new skills.
- Integrity– always acting with honesty and honour.
- Fairness– listening to others, being impartial and equitable with customers and staff.
- Innovation– pursuing creative ideas that improve the products we offer our customers.
- Diversity– respecting the diversity of our staff and customers.
- Quality– committing to develop and maintain the highest standards in products and services.
- Social responsibility– giving back to the community via charitable donations.
If you share some of our core values, we hope you will join with us in learning about ITIL. We’ll do our best to help you succeed.